今天超級開心的,有許多值得大大感謝的事情,首先找到之前為計畫寫的一個比較完整的版本。所以面對週五要交出來的簡報檔,心理的壓力減輕不少。接著有體貼的小天使帶著好吃的美食和關心(意外的是,雞精沒有想像中的難以吞嚥呢,而且熱量超少的 ^__^),讓我原本昏昏欲睡的小小腦袋瓜,終於有點朝氣,太陽也不知不覺露出臉來呢。中午自助餐有好多喜歡的食物出現,像是蓮藕、 茭白筍、海帶等等。午睡時,接到奇美絕色名琴展的手機通知,抽到免費門票,到1/17前都可以在故宮展場領取,可以省200元的門票。
這一切都是這麼的美好。讓我不得不小心謹慎地檢視自己、提醒自己,不能辜負天父的愛。因為主的祝福是如此真切誠懇單純。我要好好加油!!!!
分享這首歌:your love (歌手的表情可能有點滑稽,靜靜地聽音樂就好),歌詞:
David Phelps — Your Love lyrics Lyricsty.com
影片
Sometimes when I'm weary
All I have for strength is you
And sometimes when I am cold
All I have to keep me warm is you
So I close my eyesAnd fold my hand
And you're right there
To be my friend
Your loveIs just a prayer away
And your love is all I need
To face another day
Sometimes when I'm lonely
All I have for company is you
And sometimes when I cry
All I have to comfort me is you
So I close my eyes
And bend my knees
And call on you
To rescue me
Your love Is just a prayer away
And your love is all I need
To face another day
And when someone takes a moment
Just to show they care
All I know you you're reaching out
To help me from...
Your loveIs just a prayer away
And your love is all I need
To face another day
All I need... To face another day
Rita
沒有留言:
張貼留言