3/04/2010

期許

what I need is to live in GOD's will and the way he has made for me, not to live in People's will or expectation.

Though sometimes I feel disappointed by people's reaction, I still go forward for the way that JESUS has prepared for me. I'm sure that JESUS is always with me.

That doesn't mean those people are bad guys. They are good people and treat me like their sincere friends or children. I do love these people and do care about what they think about me. However, it is easy to focus on people's opinions and to feel uncomfortable when they look at me with their strong personal requirements(their keen-eye contact makes me feel that I live in people's control).

It is all about my self-image, not people's fault.

I do want to praise the LORD. Because he loves me and he accepts me without any requirement. JUST one thing I need to do for winning his love: Believe HIM and Give my whole life, whole love, whole heart to Him. Let the past fades out, and let the glory of GOD shines in my heart. Thanks GOD, you are willing to remain in me and so do I. You are faithful. You are mercy. You are true light and there is no darkness in you. You are my shepherd and you look after me with all your heart, all your mind and all your strength. How could I fell into the trouble of self-pity.

Do not be afraid, and do not let my heart be troubled. FOR that GOD comes closer to me and brings me to the land of joyfulness.

I am not alone.

RITA

沒有留言: