4/27/2009

we all need friends

In recent days, 
I went through so many things.
It is really amazing for me.
If you are curious about my life, 
you can see my testimony in here: 


No pain, no gain. 
It is true.
It is not only me to face the hardship, 
because God is with me every moment.
HE won't lose anything about me.
When I totally obey HIS words, 
the LORD brings me out of depression.

I cannot do anything without HIM.

Now, my new lesson is to know what is HIS plan to me.
I need to wait with patience and listen to HIM carefully.
All I have done would not be in vain.

I saw the sentence in TCCC PLAYER NET(http://www.tccc.org.tw/pray/)
"There is nothing that makes us love a man so much as praying for him. ~William Law "
I was so encouraged.

O, Dear friends, Plz let me know when you feel lonely or frustrated,
You can call me , write a letter to me, 
or any way you like to share your problems or feelings.
I won't be tired or be in anger. 
Maybe I can't solve your problem or set you free immediately, 
But God will. (Because God loves you)

I am glad to pray for you. 
I have a dream that my friends and I are a family.
We live together in the heaven with God.

Hope the dream comes true.

HYH

沒有留言: